segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

The first school day (MON 31/JAN)

The first day was interesting. The school seems good and serious, with very dinamic activities, but one of the classes I didn´t like, it is the same that in Brasil - boring.  In the morning I did one test and some dinamics activities with another new students. In the afternoon I realy started the course. The director presenter some informations. Several things that a person in a new country could need. I think they are careful. I really enjoyed the reception.
After the classes, I went drink a chop with Anja (the student that lives in my homestay) and her friends (Adriano and Breda).  They are young, are doing high school. But every one worried about the english. Even though every one are from Switzerland they speak only in english.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário