domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Cassava with Picanha (10 ABR)

I was looking for a Brazilian Restaurante to taste some cassava, the GPS indicated
Casa da Sogra Brazilian Restaurant, but, in this place I found Spiritual Caipirinha Bar. I would like a boiled cassava but,  fried cassava is better than nothing. I could choose fried cassava with sun's beef  or with picanha, white rice, beans and crumbs. I ordered white picanha and white rice. I had hoped some cassava like in Brazil, cutting in cubes but, for my surprise, they were a big fried pieces... Hummm delicious! The Picanha tasted like has been washed...  It seemed to be without blood, even medium how I had asked.The white rice was ok and the beans, or better, the black beans was... hum, I prefere the Beth's beans (my cleaner). Anyway, I loved the fried cassava and I miss Brazil!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário