segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Bath and Stonehenge (01 MAY)

First Stonehenge and after Bath.

"The baths at Bath were unusual not just for their size, but also for the fact that they used so much hot water."
It has the Sacred Spring, The Roman Temple and the Roman bath house.

According to the guide, Bath is famous for the Cidra, a kind of Cidra more strong than it usually are. I am not sure if I understood well. I tryed to taste but nowhere sold to take away and I didn´t have enough time to drink there :(



2 comentários:

  1. It's amazing the picture that you are jumping. I have a very similar photo and is one of my favorites.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Wolbin,
    how are youuuuu? That photo isn't me.
    She is Carol. She is Brazilian and she study in the same school that me. We went together in this trip. I like this photo as well :)

    ResponderExcluir