segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

Kew Garden (8 APR)

This garden is amazing. I set off the sightseeing around 12 and stopped only when the garden closed. More than 6 hours waking.

This garden is amazing. I set off to sightseeing around 11 am and I stopped only when the garden closed. More than 6 hours walking. There are plants from  all part of world. They simulate the weather to grow the plants. The best "weather" is definitely the wet tropical :)


I put some "Where's Wally" below and on the next post I bring the answers.

The ordinary aquariums are striking attraction. Everything in there is great: the colours, the fishes, the plants. I loved. I imagined the people that usually diving, what they can see. But diving is not for me... so, I have to be satisfaction with aquariums. 


Where is the fish?
How many fishes?
Look again.
Where is the seahorse?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário