domingo, 1 de maio de 2011

Royal Wedding (29 APR)


The couple are Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The party was thrilling. The streets near the  Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey were crowded. I have bought a new dress, but the weather didn´t colaborated, so, I didn´t use it. :) But, other people were more bold. Look to the right hand side.

I was very near, I think less than one block but I couldn´t see nothing, even a carriage shadow. But could feel the exciting... I was a beautiful event. The British don´t make noise but could show their feeling. And I could take a lot of photography, from the TV, hahaha

3 comentários:

  1. Pati, I can imagine how awesome it was being so close to this wonderful event! bye, bye!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I watched the wedding before going to work. I thought you would be in the audience, near by Buckingham Palace. Enjoy this time!

    ResponderExcluir