segunda-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2011

About my english

Speak English has been necessary in some situations every day  - to return the mobile, try to replace the battery of Dell Laptop, buy a tea for colic, get information about some place, etc

Although necessary, you can survice without it! But, I'm here to learning and to become fluent, so, let´s use english in all situations. I am trainning every habilities: writing, listening, speak, grammar, vocabulary.

To get better write I do reviews, read a lot, use a google translation and go on... To improve my grammar I study grammar. To improve my speach I try to talk, pay attention and review the mistakes. But, to improve my listening, oh GOD, is very difficul. I feel lost trying to understand people! I don´t have any strategy to improve this hability and I don´t feel any improvement in these two weeks :(

The most people I have been talking are not native persons. So, it's easier. The problem is talk with the British.

5 comentários:

  1. Hello,Paty!

    "Dreams can come true." Take this opportunity.

    Take the good care of you.

    Clarissa

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Paty, don't worry. After 2 months of going to classes, watching TV, etc. suddenly it seems like you've just synchronized and you start to understand everything. You are doing the main part: exposing yourself. Congratulations!

    Two little tips:

    1) you should write all the nations, languages and nationalities in capital letters. For example: Brazil, Portuguese, Brazilian, English

    2) The spell of the words comfort/comfortable. In Portuguese we use N. In English they are written with M. I took a long time to learn this but I never forgot.

    Have fun.

    LUciana Lana Pinto.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything"
    Marty McFly, Back to the Future

    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ei Lu,

    Nossa,foi muito bom receber dicas assim, primeiro que deixou mais paciente para esperar o "click" do inglês... ou melhor, confiar que ele vai acontecer!

    Depois, que me ajuda a dar mais um passinho!
    * já fiz as as correções ;)

    Valeu!

    E me conte como estão as coisas por ai? A Quel tem me deixado a par de algumas noticias....


    Um grande abraço
    Pati

    ResponderExcluir
  5. People,
    I believe... but, some times, is a good idea remember! Thank you for me recall.

    ResponderExcluir