sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Everyday things

This week was the best. I become more adaptated, did everyday things, went shopping...

Things seem to work well and fast.  I needed to return my Oyster card, because the new arrived (Student Oyster). I had paid £ 5... When I returned it, I received the value back - it was a "deposit". All the credit was transfered fast to the new Oyster Card.

About the food, I'm not having problems! The Giovanna's food is good, each day a different food. Sometimes it's delicious, sometime it's strange, but always it is good! She cook pasta (spicy pasta), beans with potatos, vegetables, soups, rice...  It always well temperated. I usualy take lunch at school, it is cheaper and is good too.There are três options differents each day and every day you can order panini (with chicken or tuna or bacon or...) or baker potatos (with chicken or tuna or bacon and cheese), all main with green salad.

I was suggested not to carry the passaport. If someone (police) ask me it, I have seven days to show him. It's so different - you don´t need an official identify all the time.

I went shopping and tried to buy something. First, I'm not so good with shopping, second, the most clothes the people wearing are black clothes, third, the most clothes you can see in the stores are grey clothes... you can find grey-blue, grey-green, grey-white, grey-grey, hehehe! Sometimes, you have luck and find something pink or red or black, but, only when you have luck!

I'm joking... but, the clothes look like grey, even the stamped!

I walked around Oxford Street... I went in several stores and bought something in Primark... oh, it is so cheaper! You realise it is better throw away six pairs of socks (1 pound) and buy new than to wash them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário