sábado, 26 de fevereiro de 2011

London Eye, Phanton of the Opera, National Army Museum, Chelsea Stadium, Night Pub, Bye Aldemar... (21 to 25 FEB)

Before entering the "London Eye" we had a small room that runs a 3D movie ... it was amazing ... I want one more, at the same time, it was silly.

I was suggested to go at night, because it is more beautiful... but it was very cloudy and my camera is not that camera.So, I want to go back there with the new one and also in the sunset ... It is cool sight.


Tuesday I went in Phanton of the Opera with Verônica... I really love this musical!
The day was very very cold... I was walking a little bit, while was waiting the time, but it was almost unbearable. I bought a white wineglass and chips in the theater. The wine was expensive and seemed to be watery... but I enjoyed a lot to see this musical again. But, the same one in São Paulo leaves nothing to be desired!

Wednesday I went to visit the National Army Museum. It ok! Only this... The one in Argentina is a bit better. There are a lot of scenaries that put you in touch with the conditions of the soldiers in the war, it was depressing.




Thursday there is two social programm at the scholl... the first one, Chelsea Stadium and the second, the pub night... I went in both. Was a little bit tiring, but great. In the Stadium we had a tourist guide, he praised Ramires a lot and, from what I understood, there are two other good brasilian footballers... he bets on these.

The pub is good, but the most intersting was meeting with students, to try talking...The musics were sometimes to dance sometimes to talk... The changes between the rhytms used to be abrupt. Hehehe! The Night Pub in the school ( I don´t konw about the others) isn´t exactly at night. It begin around 6 o´clock... 10 hours we were already going to home.



And finaly, on friday, we went lunch with Aldemar, a Colombian Student, that is coming back to Colombia. The Italian student, Agnese, chose the restaurant, Vapiano, it was great! This was the first time I ordered a dessert here. A Italian, of course, panna cota. It was delicious.

Um comentário:

  1. "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth
    And the truth isn't what you want to see..."

    ResponderExcluir